Types of cookies used by barakasafarikenya.com
– Technical cookies
Required to correctly view the site and the technical services offered. barakasafarikenya.com, according to current legislation, is not required to seek consent for technical and analytics cookies, as they are necessary to provide the required services.
– Analytical cookies
Cookies used to collect information on the use of barakasafarikenya.com.
– Analysis cookies of third-party services
Cookies used in order to collect information on the use of barakasafarikenya.com by users anonymously such as: pages visited, time spent, origins of traffic, geographic origin, for the purpose of marketing campaigns. These cookies are sent from third-party domains external to the site.
– Cookies to integrate products and functions of third-party software
Cookies that integrate features developed by third parties within the barakasafarikenya.com pages, including icons and preferences expressed in social networks (Facebook), for the purpose of sharing site content or for the use of third-party software services ( such as software for generating maps and other software that offer additional services). These cookies are sent from third-party domains and from partner sites that offer their functionality between the pages of barakasafarikenya.com. (Advisor)
– Profiling cookies
Cookies necessary to create user profiles in order to contact and send advertising messages in line with the preferences expressed by the user within the pages of barakasafarikenya.com.
– Other cookies
You can express your consent to all the other types of cookies with one or more of the following methods: By specific configurations of the browser used or the related computer programs used to navigate the pages that make up the Site. By changing the settings in use of third-party services Both of these solutions may prevent the user from using or viewing parts of the Site.
Websites and third-party services
You can change your browser to disable cookies through a very simple procedure. Warning: by disabling cookies, both username and password will no longer be stored on the site login box.
– Google Chrome: Open Google Chrome. Click on the “Tools” icon. Select “Settings” and then “Advanced settings”. Select “Content settings”. From the “Cookies and site data” tab, delete specific cookies.
– Firefox: Open Firefox. Select “Tools” and then “Options”. Select the “Privacy” tab. Go to “History Settings:” and then to “Use custom settings”. Deselect “Accept cookies from sites” and save your preferences.
– Safari: Open Safari. Choose “Preferences” in the toolbar, select the “Security” panel. In the “Accept cookies” tab, specify if and when Safari must save cookies from websites.
– Internet Explorer: Open Internet Explorer. Click on “Tools” and then on “Internet Options”. Select the “Privacy” tab and select the level of privacy to be set. Then click on OK.